View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004826||MediaMonkey 4||Other||public||2008-09-03 15:57||2008-12-30 23:50|
|Fixed in Version||3.1|
|Summary||0004826: Customizeable toolbars|
|Description||Many programs have a functionality for customize toolbars (add/delete toolbars, define buttons on it etc.). MediaMonkey haven't this feature and some users mentioned that it's necessary for comfortable use of MediaMonkey.|
|Fixed in build||1205|
|related to||0005012||closed||petr||Some polishing of Toolbar Configuration|
|related to||0004980||feedback||petr||Configurable toolbar of Now Playing window|
|related to||0000628||closed||petr||Configurable Toolbar for Shortcuts (favorites)|
|related to||0005035||assigned||petr||Configurable toolbar for Categories|
|parent of||0005111||new||petr||Toolbar Buttons added thrum Scripts can't be Customized|
|has duplicate||0000090||closed||petr||Configurable Toolbar|
|related to||0004838||closed||Ludek||No easy way to hide/show Music Tree|
|Not all the children of this issue are yet resolved or closed.|
Added into 1186.
Toolbars can be configured using right-click on top toolbars dock and selecting 'Configuration'.
For adding of the new buttons into toolbar simply use D&D from right panel to the left.
I also added 2 new actions (in General section) :
1. Run Script - user can define script/procedure to run using this button
2. Auto-Organize Using Mask - user can define mask and using this button he can immediately organize selected track without need to open Auto-Organize dialog.
1) Customizable toolbars functionality often causes an MM freeze. Here's how to replicate:
-Expand a Toolbar on the toolbar config dialog
-Select an Action in the toolbars column, and drag it onto itself
-->MM will freeze up (CPU locked at 50%, task manager needed to exit)
2) Actions are draggable _on top_ of existing actions. Wouldn't it make more sense to only allow them to be dragged between existing actions?
3) Several toolbars are missing. Is this intentional?
Item 1&2 are fixed in 1203.
Also because of some complications leaving item 3 for post 3.1
||I'll add a new bug re 'Categorize' toolbar. Others are already covered.|
||1, 2 Verified 1205|
4. Adding/creating new toolbar icon UI.AddMenuItemSub( UI.Menu_TbCategorize, -1, 1) thru scripts is not in customization of toolbar order. Possible solution would be to use SDBMenuItem.Caption as Reference for Customization or even better make something Like Firefox Toolbar Customization Uses?
I think it is post 3.1
||Resetting to Resolved. The issue that Peke raises can be tracked as a new issue for a future release.|
Others are moved to new bugs.