View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0018054||MediaMonkey 5||Podcasts||public||2021-06-20 22:23||2021-07-09 10:56|
|Target Version||5.0.2||Fixed in Version||5.0.1|
|Summary||0018054: Podcasts: List view issues|
|Description||There some podcast list view issues:|
1. List view is not Available on Subscription node (not sure how to handle that, maybe having list below subscription grid view eg. like View Elements "Grid (podcasts)")
2. Podcasts root node List view do not show missing/non downloaded podcasts (user needs to enter each podcast to see them)
3. Context search do not work in podcasts eg. Click podcasts -> click on track browser -> Start typing -> No results.
4. Even in Browser view when typing to find specific podcast context search fail to filter podcast view
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2422|
1) 'List' and 'List (by Album)' views added
2) Yes, but this used to be the same in MM4 too (without an objection)? So I am not sure whether this change would be welcome?
3/4) I am not able to replicate, can you please eleborate exact steps to reproduce or attach a video ?
Verified 1) in 2422
2) OK, we can leave it as is.
3/4) Duplicate of 0018124