View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0017831||MediaMonkey 5||Extensions framework||public||2021-05-06 20:17||2021-11-08 15:41|
|Target Version||5.0.1||Fixed in Version||5.0.1|
|Summary||0017831: Config panels load the wrong scripts|
|Description||Example causing a crash: Log ID: 14D1FC2F|
When opening and closing multiple addon config panels, they can load the wrong scripts.
1) Add the two config panel test scripts (attached to issue) to Scripts folder
2) open DbgView and filter for "ConfigTest" (The two test scripts simply make logs when they load and save)
3) Open Tools>Addons and search for "config"
4) Open panel for Config test 1 and close it
5) Open panel for Config test 2 and close it
Step 4) results in expected log messages: Panel 1 successfully loads and saves; 5) also results in Panel 2 successfully loading and saving.
However, when reopening Config test 1 (in step 6), the Panel 2 config script loads, resulting in ConfigTest: Load: 2 and ConfigTest: Save: 2 messages repeating indefinitely.
[Alternatively: you can also open the chrome console on step 4 and view the logs there]
Since the scripts can depend on HTML elements in the panel, if the wrong script is loaded, it can result in a crash.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2406|