View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0017399||MediaMonkey 5||General||public||2021-01-17 05:56||2021-11-17 21:22|
|Summary||0017399: Tooltips display when moving the mouse out of the window|
|Description||If you move the mouse across the MM5 window and move it out, and there is a tooltip-able area right at the boundary, a tooltip will always show up even if the mouse only briefly touched the tooltip-able element. See: http://files.drakinite.net/2021-10-21_10-45-27.mp4|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build|
||I'm not able to replicate this in 2510. Can you? If yes, can you clarify how to replicate?|
This is a long term problem, and is still replicable in 2510
1) If you have two screens, maximise MM5 on the right hand panel.
Otherwise open MM5 in un-maximised in the middle of the screen, leaving free open space on the left at least.
2) Open the lfs panel with the media tree
3. Start with the mouse focus inside MM main panel, and move to the left outside of MM5, passing through the MediaTree
2021-10-20_23-40-10.png (300,887 bytes)
||Updated description to include a non-dead link to a video recording. :)|
I also noticed that this occurs with certain controls and not others e.g.
- It doesn't happen when dragging down from Back, Play, Stop, Next....
- It does happen when dragging down from Rating
- It also happens when dragging right/left from the 'Collapse/Expand' panel buttons
- It also happens when dragging up from the min/resize/max buttons