View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0017174||MediaMonkey 5||Extensions framework||public||2020-12-05 23:16||2021-08-05 19:10|
|Target Version||5.0.2||Fixed in Version||5.0.2|
|Summary||0017174: Issues with SDBApplication.Player getters and methods [COM]|
|Description||I tested all the gets/sets in SDBApplication.Player, and here are the problematic ones:|
1) Crash when attempting to change Player.CurrentSongIndex. Log ID: 65812BBD
If I do Player.CurrentSongIndex = 3, for example, it crashes MM.
2) Crash when attempting to execute Player.Next: Log ID 18A4B7F7 and BA461236
3) Crash when atempting to change Player.PlaybackTime: Log ID 20EDDBF3
4) Crash when attempting to get Player.PlaylistSelected(0)
5) Crash when attempting to execute Player.Previous: Log ID CC82B715
6) Setting isAutoDJ does not work
7) isEqualizer does not work (Always returns false even when enabled; setting does not enable equalizer)
8) PlaylistClear works, but it does not stop current song (Not sure if that's expected behavior or not)
9) PlaylistCount does not work (always returns 0)
10) PlaylistFocused does not appear to work (always returns -1)
11) PlaylistItems does not appear to work (When attempting "Set sd = Player.PlaylistItems(0)" then "Text = sd.Title", it gives an error that seems to imply that sd is undefined.
12) PlaylistMoveTrack does not work
13) I'm not sure if PlaylistAddTrack, PlaylistAddTracks, PlaylistInsertTrack and PlaylistInsertTracks work, but it could just be an issue of me not being that good with datatypes in VBScript.
14) PlaylistByID and PlaylistByTitle both appear to return null.
NOTE: 6 through 13 are lower priority, but worth looking into.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2500|
||Updated description to use numbers instead of letters. Added #13 after investigating 0017788|
Items 2-13) fixed