View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0018092||MediaMonkey 5||Sync||public||2021-07-01 12:17||2021-09-17 01:55|
|Priority||urgent||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||unable to reproduce|
|Target Version||5.0.2||Fixed in Version||5.0.2|
|Summary||0018092: Possible AV on closing when device config has unsaved changes to apply|
|Description||I am unable to replicate, but user from ticket # 1896 can consistently replicate AV in d_WMDM.dll on closing MM5 using these steps:|
1) Open MediaMonkey.
2) Insert the USB flash drive and wait for it to be recognised by MediaMonkey.
3) Modify one of the playlists to be synced (e.g. delete a track from it).
(Note that the playlists I'm using are the same static test playlists I referenced in my message at https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=483221#p483221 - I don't know if that's significant?)
4) Select 1 or more of the test playlists to sync.
5) Close MediaMonkey using the 'X' in the top-right corner.
6) I get a message that I have unsaved changes to my sync settings, and do I want to apply them?
I click 'Apply'.
7) MediaMonkey completes it's closure.
It's after step 7 that I get the error
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2500|