View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0017130||MediaMonkey 5||Tagging / organizing (properties / auto-tools)||public||2020-11-25 10:05||2020-11-28 12:09|
|Target Version||5.0||Fixed in Version||5.0|
|Summary||0017130: Properties: Artwork is tagged even when unchanged|
|Description||1) Enable automatic artwork lookup|
2) Right-click a file > Properties > Artwork and check '[x] Apply to the whole album/series'
3) click [OK]
=> artwork is applied to the whole album as expected
4) Click a file that has no artwork and wait until it is looked up in the Preview window
5) Right-click the file with looked up artwork > Properties > Artwork
6) click [OK] without changing anything
=> artwork seems to apply to the whole album (12 files to be tagged) !
7) Right-click the file again and go to Artwork tab
=> artwork is still "unsaved" and clicking [OK] again results in (12 files to be tagged)!
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2276|
This issue happens with the "unsaved" artworks, assigned to Michal (tech details discussed over Telegram)
||Fixed in build 2276.|
Unable to replicate.