View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0015983||MediaMonkey 5||Properties/Auto-Tools||public||2019-09-24 20:08||2019-10-17 23:28|
|Target Version||5.0||Fixed in Version||5.0|
|Summary||0015983: Auto-Organize: Compliment files are not always moved along files|
|Description||When using Multiple folders and Auto Organize, only complement files from first folder is moved along files, all others are left as is.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create c:\TMPTEST|
2. Copy To Album folders with Tracks, Cover, and NFO files
3. Use Folders -> c:\TMPTEST (Enable show subfolder content)
4. Select All tracks from both folders and initiate Auto-organize (Enable Delete empty folders)
5. For destination Use "TST\<Album>\<Track:2>. <Artist> - <Title>"
6. Press OK
7. Only Compliment files from first folders are moved along Media Files and for second they are left in originating folder.
NOTE: Using Same steps in MM4 you get dialog where complement files will be moved and move action is executed correctly.
|Additional Information||Reported at: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=95086|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2204|