View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0013877||MediaMonkey 5||Now Playing||public||2017-01-05 16:09||2020-02-27 03:28|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0013877: Play now not working correctly in NP list|
|Description||There are several problems with Play Now, sometimes it does not start playing.|
1) clear NP list
2) drop some files to NP list
3) call Play Now on some track in the NP list, playback does not start.
or once occurred
1) add to NP list thousands of files
2) play some
3) clear NP list
4) call Play Now on file in one album -> it does not play track and throws EArgumentOutOfRangeException
I cannot reproduce exact behavior mentioned in the forum post, but the functionality needs checking, there seems to be more problems.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2061|
||Other problem in NP list: Remove from NP list stops working after checking "In the future, do not ask me"|
Remove dialog fixed in build 2058.
||Problems with Play Now fixed in build 2058. I cannot reproduce any problem already.|
||Reported to be still there: http://forum.mediamonkey.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86790#p432296|
Reproduced. It is happening mostly in "List filter" view. There are possibly related problems with track selection:
1) open All tracks - List filter view
2) Doubleclick some track - it starts playing
3) click on some other track to select it - the playing track still seems to be selected, when it already should not be.
||Fixed in build 2061.|
Unable to reproduce.