View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006478||MediaMonkey (current)||Codec||public||2010-09-14 00:56||2011-08-09 01:11|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||4.0|
|Summary||0006478: OGG: Multichannel OGG file Crashes MM|
|Description||When Multichannel OGG file is played MM do not play and skips it.|
To crash MM follow these steps:
0. Restart MM
1. Clear now playing
2. Add Multichannel OGG to now playing
3. Add to Now playing at least 100 to ensure that MM crash
4. Double click on OGG file (it will skip to next track)
5. If next track starts to play repeat step 4 until MM starts to skip all tracks and proceed to step 6
6. Leave MM skipping tracks until MM debug dialog shows (usually after 10-15 skipped tracks, sometimes it just keeps skipping tracks)
Example File Uploaded to FTP
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||1378|
Tested in Win XP by using out_MMDS.dll output plugin and it doesn't crash, but the channels are in wrong order (instead of "Back Left" is "Back Right", instead of "Front Right" is "Center").
I noticed that Channels are in different order than usual. Haven't checked multichannel OGG format but it looks that they are sorted this way: 1 FRONT LEFT, 2 CENTER, 3 FRONT RIGHT, 4 BACK LEFT, 5 BACK RIGHT, 6 SUB WOOFER
Instead of 1 FRONT LEFT, 2 FRONT RIGHT, 3 CENTER, 4 SUB WOOFER, 5 BACK LEFT, 6 BACK RIGHT like it is in other formats.
Do you reproduce it yet?
I confirm wrong order of channels.
||I think that it would make sense to reorder channels in ogg plug-in, in order to make it consistent.|
||Channel order fixed in 1378. I did not reproduce the crash, please retest it.|