View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0019201||MediaMonkey for Android||Playlists||public||2022-06-20 23:41||2022-12-01 21:55|
|Target Version||2.0.0||Fixed in Version||2.0.0|
|Summary||0019201: Add to Playlists: Doesn't support subplaylists|
|Description||i) Add to Playlist only allow adding to root playlists not any existing subplaylists|
ii) Add to Playlist icon is not clear that it will present adding track to new sub playlist
iii) Adding track potentially to New Sub Playlist is not clear it should be
"Add to playlist: xxxxxx"
Enter new sub playlist name:
[Create new and add]
|Steps To Reproduce||i) Steps:|
1. Create Subplaylist
2. Select any tracks in librray
3. ⋮ -> Add to playlist
4. Only Root playlists are shown
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||1025|
There's definitely a bug that's it's not possible to add to a subplaylist.
Note: I think that the following implementation would be much cleaner:
1) Hierarchy should be represented in a similar manner to the 'Playlists' node. i.e.
- Container's can be represented with a folder + the number of playlists contained
- Clicking a playlist opens a playlist; Clicking a container opens the container
2) At the bottom of the list, there can be Buttons that allow the user to: [Add] [New Playlist] [Cancel] . i.e.
[Add] To the current Playlist/Container (doesn't appear for the root Playlist node)
[New Playlist] Creates a new playlist in the root Playlist node or the current Playlist node
||Fixed in build 18.104.22.1685|