View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0018041||MMW 5||Main Panel||public||2021-06-18 01:34||2023-07-25 15:57|
|Target Version||5.2||Fixed in Version||5.1|
|Summary||0018041: Files to Edit node shows Filter button (while it contains no files)|
|Description||The Collection > Files to Edit node shows the Filter button, but this node has no files to show. The Filter button should be removed from this node.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2811|
Similar issue is for Classification > Rating
But is rather a very minor issue..
||Fixed in 184.108.40.20611|
Verified on 2811.
2) However the Addon Replace String still shows. I assume MM may need a method to tell Addons a non-file node is displayed.
3) Context Menu is available on Files to Edit nodes in Grid, it's debatable if this should be available (it can be really slow as these are sometimes really slow nodes (like Dead Links), and these operations can be executed on the files).
4) Ctri and Shift+Left Click are both available in Grid view of Ratings, Classification and Files to Edit. However multi-select isn't. Probably should execute simple left click in those cases.
2) There was already the method added in 2811
3) I would just leave it as is
4) I think this is quite minor issue, feel free to open a lower priority issue for this..