View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0016137||MediaMonkey 5||Now Playing||public||2019-11-23 00:10||2019-12-17 00:21|
|Target Version||5.0||Fixed in Version||5.0|
|Summary||0016137: Playing View: Artist info is not refreshed on track change|
|Description||Wikipedia Artist info is not refreshed on track change. Only way to refresh is to Restart MM5.|
LOG Uploaded to FTP.
|Steps To Reproduce||Steps from LOG:|
1. MM5 Started with Artist "Amen" in Playing view (Artist Bio) and Info is fetched.
2. Played number of Tracks from Various artists (Note Background Picture Updated normally when available/found)
3. Closed MM5 on track played by Artists Antiqua
4. Started MM5 and Antiqua Artist info is fetched from wiki
5. Played number of tracks from various Artists including "Pet Shop boys" No Artist updates
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||2219|
||fyi: I can't replicate using the steps above.|
||I also cannot replicate, assigned to Michal as the last code related to this (in artistBio.js) are Michal's changes when fixing 0015181 (SVN revision 32245)|
||I cannot reproduce too. There were some fixes in this several days ago, please retest in the next build.|
||Same behavior in 2217|
||Fixed in build 2219. It was related to changing tracks from albums with "Various" album artist.|
It is correctly updated now.