View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0012986||MediaMonkey 4||Synchronization||public||2015-12-01 06:58||2015-12-17 22:25|
|Target Version||4.1.10||Fixed in Version||4.1.10|
|Summary||0012986: Sync list config broken in MMA 513 / MMW 1771 (regression)|
|Description||When attempting to Wi-Fi sync an android device that has previously USB-synced with MMW, upon clicking the SD Card to choose the sync location and granting permission to connect to MMW, access fails. e.g.|
1 Completely delete MMA, /MediaMonkey from Android and delete sync profiles in MMW.
2 Connect device to MMW and initiate USB sync
3 Install and run MMA
4 Access the sync configuration
--> The choose sync location dialog appears
5 Choose SD card as the sync location
--> The Choose location dialog in MMA briefly flashes and then re-appears
--> MMW pops up the 'Grant access' dialog
6 Click 'Yes' to grant access in MMW
7 Choose SD Card again in the Choose sync location dialog in MMA
--> MMW again pops up the 'Grant access' dialog
8 Grant access again in MMW
9 In MMA attempt to configure the sync profile and add playlists to the auto-sync list
--> Although the playlists can be browsed, any attempt to select or deselect a playlist results in a 'Unable to contact remote server' message. This is particularly strange since 'Sync Now' works (using the settings from the USB sync operation)!!
This bug prevents Wi-Fi sync testing (except for testing that doesn't change the sync profile).
MMA Debug log: U04CVB1S0A
MMW debug log is attached, though it contains unnecessary information at the beginning of the log. Towards the end you can see the initiation of the Wi-Fi sync connection.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||1772|
bug_12986.LOG.zip (144,669 bytes)
Hmm, this seems to be my yeasterday's regression related to 0012101 and 0012985 where I needed to change DLNA presentation of playlist to by accessed by GUIDs path instead of names path and I forgot to test remote sync-list config from MMA :-/
I tested only DLNA/UPnP browsing and WiFi sync with sync-list configured in MMW.
Good catch Rusty!
The worse case is that I have already written DUnit test for this in the past, but I did not run it yesterday :-(
The test would catch it.
||Fixed in 1772|