View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007735||MediaMonkey (current)||Properties/Auto-Tools||public||2011-05-05 16:02||2011-05-28 23:39|
|Target Version||4.0||Fixed in Version||4.0|
|Summary||0007735: Files to Edit > Unsynchronized tags not optimized for Video|
|Description||In nodes containing video files, many video files are listed as unsynchronized than might be expected.|
Jiri indicated that this is most likely due to the fact that some non-video fields are being compared even for video file types.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in build||1374|
Probem here is that also Video collection or a custom collection might include both audio and video files therefore it is correct to show all fields that can be written to tag, the non-supported fields are never highlitghted.
The workflow here is that MM highlights _only_ the fields that exist in the file tag _and_are_different_ from the corresponding fields in DB.
1. Nevertheless I found some issues that are fixed in build 1374.
2. For MP4 'Track Volume' appears as unsynchronized (fixed by Michal in 1374)
3. Another issue is with formats that can read tag, but currently cannot write to tag (MOV, MKV) => that formats logicaly appears as unsynchronized.
4. For WAVs it writes string 'bla ' , but reads 'bla' (it automatically trims the string) which shouldn't otherwise it appears as unsynchronized
5. For AVIs it writes Track # as '1' , but reads as '' (empty string), it should either correctly read the field or if the field isn't supported then it should properly fail to read the field otherwise it appears as unsynchronized
Assigning 3,4,5 to Michal as discussed over IM.
||Fixed in 1374.|