View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0005554MediaMonkey (current)DB/FileMonitorpublic2009-05-01 20:40
PriorityimmediateSeveritycrashReproducibilityhave not tried
Status closedResolutionfixed 
Product Version3.1 
Target Version3.1Fixed in Version3.1 
Summary0005554: Instability after DB upgrade
DescriptionThere have been a couple of reports of instability after a DB upgrade, however, I think I now have a full set of debug logs from Judas that hopefully illustrate the problem.

The log covers the following:
1) Update from 3.0 format to 3.1.
2) As before, the old DB was in my old computer, so I put it in the new one (which has songs in the same folder structure) and located missing tracks.
-->It found most files, and then updated them all...when it got to the last one, the process just sat there, nothing happening for half an hour, do I terminated it...nothing happened.
3) Closed and reopened MM, and all files were there. Then I went to the location node and organized the files in a folder by artist, scrolled a little bit
--> MM crashed...completely unresponsive.

This is documented in log1

So I tried it again, same steps: open MM, location node, select folder, select 'All', organize by artist, select first track, try to scroll

This is documented in log2

The source 3.0 db, and logs are stored to the ftp server.
Additional Information Instability after DB upgrade
TagsNo tags attached.
Fixed in build1241



2009-04-28 15:51

developer   ~0017619

Last edited: 2009-05-04 19:56

I've made some optimizations in filters (based on logs on first forum thread), but about second forum thread you've mentioned... [Edited: see 0004787].


2009-05-01 20:40

administrator   ~0017656

Confirmed with judas that build 1242 resolved this issue!